viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

23/01 Thursday. Class 3

Hello!
You were so good today! You all did your homework very well!
Thank you those who have done the extra activity, you get 3 extra points.

Today we learnt how to move around the city:
turn left/right, cross the street, turn around, go straight on, it´s on your right/left;
and we revised the prepositions of place: next to, behind, between, in front of.

Also we learnt how to ask for and give directions:
Where is the supermarket? - It´s next to the cinema.
How do I get there? - Go straight on, then turn left in River Street. The supermarket is on your right. 

We did some spelling check and here´re your results for Olympic Games:
Player 1 - 7+3=10 points
Player 2 - 8+3=11 points
Player 3 - 10+3=13 points
Player 4 - 10+3=13 points
Player 5 - 3+3=6 points
Player 6 - 1 point
Player 7 - 7 points

Your homework is to prepare a project "My City"(10 sentences with a photo/picture):
What places are/arean´t there in your city?
Where are they?
What can people do there?

Example:
My native town is Chernihiv in Ukraine.
There are 5 churches in my town. There is a cinema in my town. It´s next to the town hall. People can watch films there. There is a beautiful theatre.
It is in front of the cinema. People can listen to music there or watch the performances.
There isn´t an airport in my town.
There are many shops in my town: shoe shops, pet shops, clothes shops etc.
People can buy different things there.
I love my town, because it´s small and beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario