viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

27/02 Thursday. Class 8

Hello! How´re you?
Today we listened to your presentations "My House", they were creative and interesting.
Next class I´ll announce you your points for Olympic Games.

We´ve started a new topic "My Family" and learnt many new words:

mother/mum, father/dad, daughter, son, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, grandmother/grandmum, grandfather/granddad, wife, husband, cousin, children, twins, parents etc.

I have got a brother.
I haven´t got a sister.

We also learnt a new issue in grammar - Possessive Case (when smth belongs to smb):
Whose book is it?  - This is Sara´s book.
Whose toy is it? - This is Adriana´s toy.
Whose cars are they - These are John´s cars.

We also read the Simpson´s Family tree and did some tasks using Possessive Case:
Bart is Lisa´s brother.
Homer is Marge´s husband.

Your homework is to write 5 sentences about your family (names and ages):
I´ve got a brother. His name is ... . He is ... years old.
I haven´t got a sister etc.

Extra activity (2 points) -  continue the sentences:

1. Maud is July´s ...
2. Ned is July´s ...
3. Diana is Maud´s ...
4. Edward is Diana´s ...
5. Wendy is July´s ...
6. Kate, John and Fred are Diana´s ...
7. Fred is Jimmy´s ...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario