viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

24/10 Thursday. Class 5

Hello! Nice to see you after the weekend!



Today we´ve listened to the presentations of your Projects "My Favourite Animal". You all were really great! Thank you for your interesting projects. Those that had their projects prepared at home got 10 points for Olympic Games and 9 points those who were doing the project in class! Good job!

We have our projects on the wall for a display! And here´re our photos with the presentations:
Gonzalo and his prepsentation

Alberto and his fish

Marco and Olivia with their common presentation

Sandra and her favorite animal
















Today we´ve started a new topic "My Toys"!

Do you remember the new words (a car, blocks, cards, marbles, a bicycle, a book, a video game, a doll, a puzzle, a train, a yo-yo, a hula hoop)?

  • Do you have a bicycle? - Yes, I do/No, I don´t.
  • What is there in your room? - There is a computer in my room. There are pictures in my room. 

Listen to the "Toy Song". What toys can you see? Write in your comments.

Now your homework: 
What is there in your room?
There is a ... .
There are ... . 

Write in the comments below!

6 comentarios:

  1. There are eight Lego toy ship in my room.
    There are four sports medals in my room.
    There is a picture in my room.
    There is a tennis trophy in my room.
    There is a puzzle giobe in my room.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There is a game in my room.There is a bed.There are four Lego

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marco Castaño
    there is a bed in my room.
    there is a ball in my room.
    there is a computer in my room.
    there is a teddy bear in my room.
    there is a bin in my room.
    there are many book in my room.
    there are two desks and there is a table in my room.
    there are four posters in my room.
    there are four shelves in my room.
    there is a flag in my room.
    there are many dvd games in my room.
    there are two lamp in my room.
    there is a carpet in my room.
    there is a window in my room.
    there is a tv in my room.
    there is a chair in my room.
    there is a door in my room.

    ResponderEliminar