viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

14/11 Thursday. Class 8

Hello! How´re you?

Today we´ve played a game - domino. You were quick and did everything correctly!
We´ve revised all our toys and what we do with them:
Do you like to solve puzzles? - Yes, I do/No, I don´t.
I like to play with marbles.
I don´t like to play with dolls.

You were really great singing a Toy Song.
Here´s one more song "What do you like to do?" you can learn it and sing at home.

Here´s the Internet Game we played in the class. You can play it also at home "Whose present?".
Kyle likes to read stories and to play with cars. What are his presents? - A book and a car.

We´ve learnt some grammar:
What is Billy doing? - He´s riding a bike.
What are children doing? - They´re playing with marbles.

The results of Olympic Games:

Player 1 - 2 points
Player 2 - 4 points
Player 3 - 5 point
Player 4 - 5 points
Player 5 - 2 points

Sandra, Gonzalo and Marco were very quick and active playing Olympic Games! Good job!

Your homework - to prepare a Project "My Toys" (bring photos/pictures of 3 toys and prepare a presentation). You´ll get 10 points for your Olympic Games.
Here´s the example:

I have got a lot of toys and games - a book, a yoyo, a doll, a puzzle, video games. My favourite toys are - a bicycle, a puzzle and a teddy bear. A bicycle is red and it is next to the door. A puzzle is on the desk. A teddy bear is brown with a pink ribbon and it´s on my bed. I like to ride a bike, to solve puzzles and to play with my teddy bear. But I don´t like to play video games and to skip a jump rope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario