martes, 22 de abril de 2014

10/04 Thursday. Class 2

Hello

Today we´ve been practising our exressions on Daily Routine: we played a guessing game and miming game:
I brush my teeth.
I take a bath.
I go to school.
I have lunch etc.

We also played a Bingo Game!

Do you remember our new song? You can sing it along at home - Morning Routine Song.

Also we revised telling the time:



It´s a quarter past five.







                 It´s half past three.




     It´s five to nine.


We did our Olympic Games and checked how well we know the time:

Player 1 - 8 points
Player 2 - 6 points
Player 3 - 10 points
Player 4 - 9 points
Player 5 - 6 points
Player 6 - 7 points
Player 7 - 9 points


Would you like to practise telling the time and play a funny game? Here it is - Game Telling the Time.

Extra task (3 points): Write the order in which you do these activities and write the time when you do them.
Example: 1. wake up (I wake up at 7 a.m.)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario