jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

24/04 Thursday. Class 3

Hello

How was your holiday? I hope it was good and you enjoyed your time!

Today we revised Daily Routines and time when you do the activities:
I wake up at 7 o´clock.
I make my bed.
After that I have breakfast.
Before I go to school, I brush my teeth. etc.

Also we did some reading. We read about some girls and boys and their routine. We had some unknown words in the text. Let´s revise them!
(a tube, a magazine, porridge, usually, to drive, smoothie, a slice of bread, dishes).

Your homework is to do ex. B in your copies (Olympic Games).

Extra task (2 points): write 5 sentences about children´s daily routine from the texts in the copy (Carla, Melissa, Mark and Diego).
Example: Carla wakes up at 7 o´clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario